Sharkfish82 for Senate

Hello,
My name is Sharkfish82. Some of you may know me and some of you may not but so we all are on the same track, I will give a quick background of myself. I entered Firestone politics a while ago, going two terms in the House and during one of these terms, I was also Speaker of the House as well. Before that, I was employed with DHS before eventually retiring and enter politics.

I have always tried to be as active as I can while being a congressmen and I will continue to do so. My ears have always been open and I do care about the citizens a lot and what they want voiced. I do plan to help the county government as best to my ability as well as I do see potential in it’s future with Markehabashi as it’s county executive.

Overall, I wish to run for the Senate as I too want to make sure that the bills passing through congress are made thoroughly and that they are in tip-top shape before they pass through. We can’t have legislation going through with potential loopholes.

Thank you for taking the time to read this speech and like always, I wish the best of luck to all the candidates in the Senate race and in the House race as well.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Supported and Endorsed

Signed
SeanCityNavy
IMPORTANT SHIT IS IN THE SIG

1 Like

Supported.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like