Sharkfish82 for House of Representatives

Hello Citizens of Firestone,

I have decided to run for a seat in Congress once again. I have been away and lost my path for some time, being away from roblox and etc. I have recently returned once more to come back into Firestone and relive the things I truly love about this state. From my previous terms in the House and term of being Speaker, I wish to pursue the house once more to bring my insight to the house once again.

Ever since I first entered politics and was elected into the House a while back, I have always made my part in it, truly keeping up with the promise of being an active congressman and a listening one as well. I have always tried to get insight from others on problems that need solving and I always plan to keep it that way as I never wish to be the congressman who is elected and do not going back on the promises made and eventually be inactive.

Overall, my main goal overall for this term for the House is to be a always active and listening congressman and always make sure the bill passed through congress in each session is in tip-top shape and will not cause problems later down the road. I also wish to listen to the ideas of the citizens of Firestone, including the topic of the County Government and plans ahead for it and anything else people seem to have distaste about or believe is in need of fixing.

I thank everyone who has taken the time to read this speech and I wish the best of luck to all of my other candidates in this election.

Sharkfish82

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I appreciate it a lot Straphos.

1 Like

Support

Shadow_Pentatonix
Stapleton County, Councilman.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Thank you Shadow and Sir.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support and endorsed.

County Executive,
Markehabashi

1 Like

Thank you for the support @Markehabashi @DevMartavis.

1 Like

Support & endorsed.

Signed
Francis H. Underwood
Secretary of Commerce

1 Like

support

1 Like

@MrEmote @FrancisHUnderwood Appreciated greatly.

1 Like

Elections Concluded.

1 Like