Shabberdabber1 for House 2021

Hello, fellow citizens of Firestone. If you haven’t met me before, my name is shabberdabber1 and I am grateful to speak to you all here today.

What a week it has been! Firstly, congratulations to Governor NinWin1 and Lt. Governor Hecxtro for their close victory in the election. With the presidential inauguration and the protests against our new standing Governor and Lt. Governor, it has been quite the momentous time to be a part of this community. I know you all want your voice heard and recognized, and that is why I am running for election in the House of Representatives.

I want to ensure that you, the people of Firestone, get the action you deserve in the legislative realm; my intentions are to drive change and refresh our current standing political acts and documents so as to make them fairer for everyone. No stone will be left unturned and by the end of my first term in the House, I can assure you that Firestone will be a safer and more welcoming place for all.

I have prior experience within Firestone as an Arborfield City Councilman, Bar-Certified Attorney, Arborfield City Attorney and Business Management Staff Member within DOCOM (all in 2018) which should hopefully prove to you my competency with law and matters of legislation.

If you have any questions or concerns at all, please feel free to contact me on Discord at TheBoomerX#2252.

Signed,
shabberdabber1

4 Likes

i dont know who you are and i don’t have the clearest understanding of your plans, they seem to be kind of small - no support

4 Likes

WELCOME BACK!

5 Likes

plans?

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve been here since 2016 and even I dont know who you are, you must not of been very releveant within the General Community. Also you dont really have any plans either that or they just arent explained.

No support, good luck elsewhere

4 Likes

no plans, no support

3 Likes

Candidate did not meet required signatures by campaigning deadline.

2 Likes