Shabberdabber1 for County Council

Hello everyone, I am shabberdabber1 and you may have seen my sorely failed bid for the House recently. I regret that and I wish to begin my political career somewhere where I will be able to grow with others and make a real difference. That is why I am running for election in the Stapleton County Council.

Previous Experience
Although I have not held many previous positions, I have held the position of Arborfield City Councilman and Arborfield City Attorney in the past. I have also held a Bar Certification before as well, which I plan to reapply for soon by taking the Exam.

Council Plans
I believe in full governmental transparency and therefore, my main goal this upcoming term is to improve our county’s public relations and ensure that every citizen is being heard. Additionally, I plan to ensure that employees get the attention and voice they deserve, closely monitoring wages and employee’s rights so that no one is treated unfairly in the county. The county departments are also a big part of county operations, so I hope to ensure that our communications are clear and focused so that standards are being met and the goals are clear. If I have not mentioned any important issues, please tell me as I would love to work with you on fixing them.

Conclusion
I hope that upon reading my speech, you now clearly see what I aim to do this upcoming term and how I will improve the community within the County Council. Thank you for reading till the end and if you have any questions, please post them here or message me at TheBoomerX#2252 on Discord.

Many thanks,
shabberdabber1

4 Likes

promising candidate

support and endorsed

4 Likes

Support from TheUnknownEvening

3 Likes

You’ve got my support! :+1:

4 Likes

Support, gl man

4 Likes