Shabberdabber1 for Arborfield City Councilman

Greetings, citizens of Firestone! I am happy to announce that I shall be running for City Council within the City of Arborfield. I want to bring many improvements and benefits to the Arborfield citizenship, aiding the other City Council members in keeping operations smooth and ordered. I have witnessed what has been enacted, and I have plans for what could be enacted in the future.

Any suggestions or wishes the citizenship of Arborfield may have, I shall take into account when proposing legislation and such. I am currently the Arborfield City Attorney, with a Bar Certification, so safe to say I know my way around law and justice. I will be closely working with other branches and departments to ensure that nothing but good comes down on Arborfield, especially the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office. Communications between other City Council members shall be kept active, to ensure no confusion can spread.

POSITIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS:

• State-Certified Attorney (Bar Certification)
  • Arborfield City Attorney
  • Business Management Office (DOCOM)

I thank you for reading this short speech, and I do hope you may decide to pledge your support. Have a good day, citizens of Firestone.

Signed,
shabberdabber1

1 Like

Support!

Signed,

Signature

Support!

1 Like

Support.

Kat4Katrina

1 Like
1 Like