Sergiggles for District of Prominence City Council

Introduction
Hello, Residents of Prominence. I am Sergiggles, I am currently running for a seat within the District Council of Prominence. I know a lot of you may not be familiar with me unless you know me from Mayflower, Vancouver, or Ridgeway. I have been in the State of Firestone with some time now but have not been actively engaged with the community of Firestone, and I am currently trying to change that by getting into the District Council as well as starting a governmental career within the State of Firestone.

Experiences
I do not have experience in any department or any government positions within Firestone, but I am willing to change that by starting here. I have some government experience in the following:
VANCOUVER

• City Councilor x2
  • Assembly x1
  • Privy Councilor x1
  • Clerk of Assembly x1

MAYFLOWER

• Office of the Governor (Press Secretary) x1
  • Department of State Applicant

RIDGEWAY

• Department of State Applicant

PLANS
I plan to interact and listen to all the Residents of Prominence. If you have anything you want and need I will listen to and change whatever I can change to make the District of Prominence better!

• Community Repairment, it has came to my attention that the District of Prominence as a whole has been lacking tourism and overall lack of business within Prominence. I will fix that by reaching out to businesses to attract more of their attention to Prominence, this will help tourism by boosting the activity of Prominence.

• I will carry out my responsibilities and duties as a Councilor of the District Council by listening to what the community of Prominence wants. This will help not only me but the community overall actively engage together to make the District of Prominence better!

• As a District Councilor, I will be dedicated and do the best I can to make the District of Prominence run efficiently and effectively. I will always actively engage within the District to make it better overall. I am a responsible, professional, and mature human that loves to listen to what people have to say, because I believe both sides of the argument shall share their story!

• My main goal will be to focus on the business relationship, and tourism relationship within the District of Prominence. I believe that as a District Councilor I can bring a change to Prominence. My main focus will be to change the activity and give tourists and the residents of Prominence to be able to explore and have activities to do within the District of Prominence, and I believe the main idea of helping this goal would be helping the businesses establish what they need to accomplish the future of Prominence and the activity of it!

Conclusion
Wrapping up my campaign, I know I am going against other ladies/gentlemen running for the same spot I am, I would just like to say good luck to them, and that I know together we could all build and help the future of the District of Prominence. To all my supporters or future supporters I would like to give you my biggest thank you, for giving me the opportunity to make a change within the District of Prominence!

Signed
Sergiggles

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

for the first time running, thats a very well written speech

4 Likes

support, good luck

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Malachi supports!!

3 Likes

support.

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

How will you work with other council members and state/local agencies to ensure that the District of Prominence is running efficiently and effectively?

What inspired you to run for city council and what specific skills and experiences do you bring to the role?

How will you increase transparency and communication with city residents and encourage their involvement in the decision-making process?

3 Likes

Hello, great question. I was watching the Super Bowl and just now seen it. I will work with other members of the council to ensure things run smoothly and we are on the same page all together so that we can get what is needed in the District of Prominence. We will do our best to work together to make what is right even if it’s a lot process, that’s why we are running. I will work with other state and agencies to know what they would like and how they could contribute to the benefit of Prominence.

What inspired me is that I love Firestone its always been a realistic roleplaying game that I have always enjoyed watching the growth of. I like the government and would love to know more, I also would like to get involved with the Firestone political atmosphere. And I’ve had other governmental positions in other groups, but if I can grow in Firestone, and know what’s going on it’s a great leading path to success within the government.

The skills I can bring is my communication skills, my activity and dedications skills. I believe these will be a great benefit as I can communicate with the Residents of Prominence, and activity and dedication will matter as you don’t want a inactive councilor, and you want a dedicated councilor that won’t give up and will work to make a change. So that’s my plan.

Thank you for your questions, and I hope I answered them!

Signed,
Sergiggles

1 Like

I will communicate with the residents by hosting or trying to host community events to attract activity and support to the District, I will let them DM me or communicate with me, with whatever they would like to see a change in or what they would overall like to see in the District of Prominence. But overall my plan is to change the activity of Prominence, and aim for the skies to make everything better no matter how long the process.

1 Like

Thank you for your support!

1 Like

Voting has commenced.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/prominence-district-council-voting-2023-1/24724