Senator Poll October 2020

Recently, there was a poll for the current Representatives on how effective the citizens feel they’re executing their job. Now, let’s do the Senators. This is a new term, which means that there are new Senators. I ask that if you say no, DM that Senator or leave a comment on why and how they may improve.

Do you think that the President of the Senate NinWin1 has performed his job correctly and efficiently?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think that the President pro tempore Hecxtro has performed his job correctly and efficiently?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think that Senator AddieRxse has performed his job correctly and efficiently?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think that Senator ChiefMikeySmitch has performed his job correctly and efficiently?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think that Senator CongressionalDefend has performed his job correctly and efficiently?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think that Senator CoolPilotCaio1 has performed his job correctly and efficiently?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think that Senator CanadlanLaw has performed his job correctly and efficiently?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think that Senator idot_dannyboy has performed his job correctly and efficiently?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think that Senator Pand_aaa has performed his job correctly and efficiently?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think that Senator Stamose has performed his job correctly and efficiently?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think that Senator CannonOblivion has performed his job correctly and efficiently?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think that Senator sharkfish82 has performed his job correctly and efficiently?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

@AddieRxse oops, i put his on your poll… sorry

3 Likes

why is a representative doing this

9 Likes

considering the congress seats arent lowered, im gonna say no

4 Likes

why didn’t a senator do this
nah jk the real answer is cuz i can

3 Likes

10 Likes

I personally don’t think a representative should be doing this as it doesn’t involve his chamber. Rather a Senator or Senate leadership should be the one to make this poll.

Also, it’s early into the term so I don’t think right now is perfect timing for this poll.

10 Likes

you sound like there’s a battle between the house and senate, and you want to prove yourself better which is absolutely moronic, and defeats the purpose of advancing accountability in these polls

7 Likes

idk if its just me but, i find it early for polls for senate and reps. It hasn’t been a full 30 days yet.

5 Likes

3 Likes

All I’m saying is, no one needs anyone’s permission to do a poll. No one cares if you get offended a poll was done, no one is going to lose sleep. If you’re doing your job day 1 I don’t see the problem. It is what it is, take whatever you get and move on stop being so sensitive
and making mountains out of molehills.

8 Likes

I’m not saying that he needed my permission neither am I being sensitive. I’m saying it’s impolite to not even tell us.

3 Likes

I mean, it shouldn’t really matter. Anyone can do a poll on anyone, and or anything at anytime, as we all have the rights to. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

im voting no on ALL of them and dming NONE OF THEM HECXTRO

5 Likes

lets be honest here, this man has all the brains.

3 Likes

why? :frowning:

3 Likes

interesting development. representative handling senate affairs?

jk luv u all xoxo

and yes u do have the right to make a poll but idk senate leadership usually does senate stuff

¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

I mean we’re almost halfway in

3 Likes

Today literally marks 1 month of their term, that’s not halfway.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes