Senate Special Elections (2021-3)

Firestone State Senate Special Elections of April 2021

The State of Firestone Senate is the upper chamber of the bi-cameral legislature of the State of Firestone. The Firestone Senate is tasked with creating and passing legislation, same as the House of Representatives. The Senate is also tasked with confirming nominees for government positions.

The Firestone Senate is a PRIMARY position. You may not, once being elected, hold any primary positions.

Positions Available: 2

Required Signatures: 15

Election Sponsor: Lieutenant Governor Hecxtro

Election Guidelines

- Candidates must create a speech
- The speech must have been created on the forums after the creation of this post
- Candidates may not slander other candidates (knowingly raising false allegations designed to hurt someone's reputation)
- Candidates may not have any criminal record (no un-expunged arrests or citations)
- Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support, though DMing others for support is allowed

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall be open until 5/2/21 at 4:45 PM EST

Voting shall open on 5/2/21 at 5:15 PM EST

Voting shall close on 5/3/21 at 5:15 PM EST

Should there be no more than 2 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the signature requirement shall be elected into office.

Candidates are expected to post their speech after they obtain 20 signatures. Candidates shall not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

These special elections will fill the two seats left vacant by Zeyahne and CrazyConzieYT (Seats 8 and 10), and those elected will serve the rest of their 6 month term (ending in September).

Should anyone have any questions, my DMs are always open. Good luck.
/s/ Lieutenant Governor Hecxtro
2 Likes

memes to hecxtro

3 Likes

I have reached the required 15 supports:

4 Likes

Requirement is 15 signatures to clarify, sorry for the error

3 Likes

I have reached the minimum signature requirement.

3 Likes

As I usually say, good luck!!!

2 Likes

Techiey and Cherry have been elected

1 Like
1 Like