SeanTheFedora for County Council

Hello, Its Sean, and I am running for County Council.

Let me tell you a bit about my self. I have been in Firestone for about 3-4 months. I started my career in Firestone as a citizen and moved up to SCFD about months later. I have enjoyed every bit of it. I have meet some good friends and made some great relations and I would like to keep that up.

My Experience:

I am a 2 time Council Man. I feel that I would fit perfectly with this position with the experience I have in this county. I have been in the county all my life (SCFD, and SC) and I would like to keep that up.
Here are some brief pointers about me.

• Leadership
    I believe that is my strongest pro about me. I have been in Firestone for a little bit of time and familiar with the govt. and I have learned a lot, especially leadership. I have watched many people around me do what they like to do most. I believe leadership is needed in any position.

• Determination
    I defiantly have a lot of that. I was determined to get through FFA for SCFD, studied hard and got a 97 on my FFA exam. I joined SCFD and determined everyday on every shift to help those in need and to save those in trouble.

Plans
I have been in the county since it was “bullied”. I want to improve the relations with the people and the employees so we don’t always see a bad County Government. Instead we see something useful and needed.

If and when I get into office, I would like to work my hardest at getting in a good relation with the County Executive. I believe a positive attitude and a positive work environment is key. I would like to bring that into my next point, laws.

I hope you support me in the campaign so I can help make a better and greater county.

SeanTheFedora

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

Your Lieutenant

2 Likes

Support