SeanCityNavy 4 the Firestone House of Representatives

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE STATE OF LE FIRESTONIA DE ROBLOXIA, IT IS TIME
that I announce my candidacy for these great House of Representatives!

Lets skip over the introductions as you should all know who I am and what I have done and the positions I have held within these great states, if not then welcome to Firestone, the weirdest hell on planet earth.

Between the years of late 17’ and early 19’ I was in both the House and the Senate, once holding the title ot President Pro Tempore during the Sharkfish Administration in mid 18’. I have only been in the house twice, once was because I wanted to and the 2nd, in early 19’, was because of an upset in the Senate Elections that sent the Political Community at the time in ablaze. This Screenshot should say it all

Anyhow, despite being an member of the Old Guard of the State of Firestone, I still have fresh Ideas for the laws of this state. For those of you in the discord you should know my stances, however for the sake of Information i’ll tell you all here.

Establishing a Anti-Trust Law: I’m not directly opposed to monopolies, but when a Company specifically goes out of its way to buy out all of its competitors to lower or completely destroy competition it isn’t good from both the Citizens or the Economy, no matter what Gas and Oil companies tell you.
Free/or Subsidized Healthcare for all: If your not calling DOH or SCFD for Medical Assistance or both are offline, your probably paying 200 to 400 to maybe 600 FSD outta pocket for healthcare, I plan to make legislation that either lowers the price to 75 FSD or completely get rid of payment all together.

Along with these above I plan on working with all my fellow house members to pass legislation that you, the public, want passed. This also goes along with my long standing policy of being a Representative for the People, we are but servants for the Public and I have never once lost or changed that view of Congressmen and Congresswomen.

Thank you for reading
Signed
SeanCityNavy
State Patrol Trooper
Revered Boat Cop
FDOA: Ground Crew
POST Public Relations Office
DOS Public Relations Office

7 Likes

Hell yes. SUPPORT!!

-Madi

5 Likes