SeanCityNavy 4 House

Well, I didn’t win Senate but Jason did @Firestone Historians Figure that shit out for me please and thank you.

HELLO CITIZENS OF THE GREAT STATE OF LE FIRESTONIA,

It’s your broke, poor and homeless Local Friendly Former Senator who was kicked out of senate by FUCKING JASON??? HOW THE HELL???

But, because i’m still coming off my winning high in the State of Roswell Governor Elections, I’mma run for House instead.

Same shit as Senate, work with the Governor & Speaker of the House Madam Emoter and get shit that’s really needed to get passed, passed. I speak with the people every single day so if you need any bill please do contact my office.

Please support!

Signed
SeanCityNavy
Current Mayor of The District of Prominence

2 Likes

support for my fellow weeb

2 Likes

Thank you for the Support Madam Speaker o7

2 Likes

u can do it sean i believe in u

ps. fuck jason :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Support

P.S Agree with @paliacs

2 Likes

support because Jason

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support. @SeanCityNavy 7 supports

2 Likes

support
also I didn’t kick you out it was env

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

DannyboyLaw, esq.

2 Likes

like most of the people that usually run for elections, you fail to list details of what you will do in your time as a house representative, once elected.

No support until a revise is made listing what you will do. Not just a broad, lazy appearing to be rushed speech. not saying your a bad candidate, but your speech is not good and you should list more ideas of what you should do

2 Likes

No support. Don’t care how experienced you are, if you lack the effort to write a speech, I doubt you’ll have the effort to actually speak to the citizens and draft legitimate bills to present.

2 Likes

Thoughts on the FBI?

2 Likes

Support,

𝓜.𝓛𝓪𝓯𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

2 Likes

Support,

Senator JamesDitomosso

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

simply cannot support you because you’ve said the N word SEVERAL times.

2 Likes

did he really say it?

2 Likes