Scriblelz for Senate

FIRST AND FOREMOST: https://trello.com/c/0FGOge6k/5049-ex-parte-scriblelz

Evening citizens of Firestone. My name is scriblelz, and I’ll be running for the position of Senate. Within my speech I’ll be explaining some things about me, why I should be elected for Senate, and some of my plans for the state.

Some of my former positions within this state include:
Former Mayor of Redwood
FMR. Firestone State Patrol Trooper
FMR. Dept. of Commerce Chief Inspector
Public Works Supervisor
POST Junior Instructor
Fmr. DOC Correctional Officer.
FMR. DHS SS & FPS
FMR. FNG MP Sergeant
former criminal

I may not have much political experience, however my leadership skills and others will be heavily shown throughout my term, if I was to be elected.

I’ve worked in many positions throughout this state, teaching me skills and improving existing ones during my time. I know how to manage, lead, and improve on nearly anything. From my experience as a supervisor I’ve gotten to know employees. I listen to what the people want, not just what I want. I believe I am a great pick for Senate.

I am also a very honest person! I plead guilty to all three of my rightly conviction convictions. Do I know or understand what policy is? Hell no! But neither did many other congressmen and women, and some still don’t! Are there way more qualified people than me running? Hell yes! But in the past, we have seen that this does not matter! I will ALWAYS be very honest with every single person in the state.

Some of my plans for the term are:

• Review, improve, and update any existing documents or forms.
  • Improve interaction with the public through regular events, polling, and speaking with the citizens.
  • Ensuring the citizens of Firestone are happy and opinions are shown.
  • Work with local law enforcement and employees to find ways to improve safety ratings within the state.

Overall, I want to improve safety within the state and have citizens feel like they are listened to. Hosting events and helping start businesses will help the state grow positively. Thank you for taking the time to read my speech.

• scriblelz, Candidate for Senate
12 Likes

I FULLY SUPPORT AND ENDORSE THIS MAN!

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

knew him quite a while ago and he’s a very good man, support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

crayxtro

6e9e993abead346a28a51bd1b84b15f3

1 Like

SUPPORT

2 Likes

I SUPPORT!!! GOODLUCK SCRIBBY

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

supporty

2 Likes

support support

2 Likes

Support, Good luck.

2 Likes

I 100% support and endorse this man #MySenator

2 Likes

Why should I support someone who acts like a two year old when leaving a job… makes 0 sense.

4 Likes

because it’s a fake job! and aren’t games meant to act childish on? sometimes??

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes