SCRIBLELZ 4 PROMINENCE DISTRICT COUNCIL

Evening citizens of Prominence and Firestone. My name is scriblelz, and I’ll be running for a spot in the Prominence City Council. Within my speech, I’ll be explaining some things about me, why I should be elected for City Council and some of my plans for the city.

Some of my former positions within this state include:

City of Redwood Mayor
Department of Homeland Security FPS Officer
DHS Secret Service Agent
Firestone National Guard Military Police Sergeant
Firestone State Patrol Corporal
Dept. of Commerce Chief Inspector
Public Works Supervisor
POST Junior Instructor
DOC Correctional Officer
DOBW Supervisor

I may not have much political experience, however my leadership skills and others will be heavily shown throughout my term, if I was to be elected.

I’ve worked in many positions throughout this state, teaching me skills and improving existing ones during my time. I know how to manage, lead, and improve on nearly anything. From my experience as a supervisor I’ve gotten to know employees. I listen to what the people want, not just what I want. I believe I am a great pick for City Council.

Some of my plans for the term are:

• Review, improve, and update any existing documents or forms.
  • Improve interaction with the public through regular events, polling, and speaking with the citizens.
  • Ensuring the citizens of Prominence are happy and opinions are shown.
  • Partake in an active and dedicated council.
  • Encourage and help Commerce businesses with starting a business and taking property in the city.
  • Work with local law enforcement and employees to find ways to improve safety ratings within the city.

Overall, I want to improve safety within the city and have citizens feel like they are listened to. Hosting events and helping start businesses with help the city grow and interact with each other. Thank you for taking the time to read my speech.

4 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

no

2 Likes

im joking SUPPORT

2 Likes

ill deport

2 Likes

scriblelz established firestone ICE

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support scribbb

2 Likes

SUPPORT 110% WOOOOOOOOO SCRIBLELZ!!!

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

I SUPPORT THIS MAN FOR THIS USELESS POSITION!

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Scriblelz, you have proven yourself more than incompetent throughout our state patrol academy. Support.

4 Likes

Mhm.

2 Likes

SHHH LOL I TOLD HIM PEOPLE WOULD NOTICE

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes