Scriblelz 4 house

------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION:

Hello. I am scriblelz.

I have served a tenure as a State Senator prior to this. With this upcoming special election, I have decided to run once again in the hope of serving another term as a legislator in the House of Representatives.

For those unaware, here is a list of my positions:

Single-term State Senator
Member of the Board of Rehabilitation and Employment of Criminals (BREC)
Redwood Mayor
List of other positions, including several police departments, public service, and rehabilitated criminal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGENDA AND LEGISLATIVE CONTRIBUTIONS:

I have no EXACT plans. I do however plan to continue what I did before. I have an idea for a bill. I write a bill. I propose a bill.

Throughout my previous term, I have made various contributions to the criminal code, co-sponsored and co-wrote several pieces of legislation, voted on people to serve in important government positions, voted on people to serve in less important government positions but still important to a degree government positions, and some other things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONCLUSION:

I am open to any questions or fruitful comments against my character, and I am looking forward to your support!

scriblelz

5 Likes

support

3 Likes

MR BORG SUPPORTS!

4 Likes

SUPPORT FELLOW POOMPKIN

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I support

3 Likes

mr borg should support not ramming dobw :heart:

2 Likes

lol i wasnt ramming you i was putting my boat on your boat sir…

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

:round_pushpin: :paperclips: :triangular_ruler:

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support.

3 Likes

what will you do to combat the recism? @scriblelz

2 Likes

ok…

2 Likes

don’t be recism…

2 Likes

Can you please tell me about some of your plans as a Representative? I know you have no experience in the House so I’d like to see your plans.

2 Likes

You were a good senator last term who actually wrote legislation. Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes