ScottMcAllister for House of Representatives

Citizens of our great state, my name is ScottMcAllister and I am running for House of Representatives in this special election.

About me

I have been a Citizen in Firestone since 2018, currently I am a Sergeant in the Prominence District Police where I serve as the Sergeant/Commander of the Public Relations Division, and a member of the Integrity Bureau, before that I served as Corporal of Squad 2, in the Field Operations Division.

Why am I running

I am running this election because it is clear there is need for change, a need hardworking voices of and for the people, and I will work with my colleagues in the house to be and make the change that you the Citizens of our state want. In the end I am here to vote on what is the will of the people.

Goals

My main concern is recently our State has seen a surge in violent criminal activity, I will work with my colleagues to address this, give our Officers the support, power and resources they need to keep our Citizens safe. I will work to address the rising amount of crimes committed against our hardworking Public Employees safe, our DOT, DPW, and other public employees are often subjected to assaults, being battered or ran into during the course of their jobs, I find this unacceptable and will work to pass legislation to deter this type of crime and keep our Public Employees Safe. Lastly my largest goal is simply meeting with constituents in order to hear their concerns, and work pass legislation to support their concerns or problems.

I leave you with this, a vote for Scott is a vote for your voice!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at: Aviance#0122

3 Likes

support

1 Like

sup 5 char

1 Like

support

1 Like

stinky pdp no support

1 Like
  • no experience and plans are “i will lower the crime rate” when that’s rlly never smth u can do
1 Like

I fail to see the point in the speech where he mentions “lowering the crime rate”. This is a pretty big mischaracterization of what was being said.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

How do you plan to combat this?

1 Like

Good question!

I intend on meeting with leadership and employees and identifying specific crimes these workers face during their shifts. Proposing ammendments or bills to deter these crimes, whether that be making these offenses enhanced when comitted against workers on duty, raising the jailtime/fine. I intend, in my meeting with these departments and their employees, to gain an understanding of their opinions on how we should work to stop these offenses from happening in the first place, not just responding to them after they do.

Hope this answers your question, more then happy to elaborate if you need!

1 Like

Captain_Man898 Supports

1 Like

b_aconxv supports

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

Senator Jackfruitism Supports

1 Like

Have you considered gaining experience through the District of Prominence, the county, or other cities?

1 Like

American_Lance supports

1 Like

What are you plans to combat crime? A lot of people running for municipal and state offices say this but have no capability to.

What legislative experience do you posses that makes you qualified for the House? Do you understand the operations of congress in Firestone and how to legislate?

2 Likes

Support bc of the epic GFX, usually i do not support inexperienced candidates but you spent time on that gfx so 100% support

1 Like