Scott McAllister for Prominence District Council

Hello everyone!

I am announcing today that I am running for Prominence District Council!

Some of you may know I recently ran for House of Representatives but was just a few votes shy of being elected, with this I have decided to run for a spot in the Municipal Government to strengthen my knowledge of our legislative processes!

I will keep this short, as I do not wish to bore any of you. I have faithfully served in the District of Prominence Police Department for a while now, achieving great things as an Officer, then Squad Corporal, and now happily serving you members of the public as the Public Relations Division Commander/Sergeant! I pride myself on making meaningful connections with citizens, businesses and our amazing Officers.

I intend on spending my term hosting town halls, listening to all of you! Working on the issues that matter most to you as you are the backbone of our wonderful city. I intend on supporting our Police Department and our growing business sector. While some legislators choose to change their slogan in each election, I choose to keep mine the same as I wholeheartedly believe in it, a vote for Scott is a vote for YOUR voice!.

I thank you in advance for your continued support during this election. Know that I appreciate each and every-one of you and will work tirelessly to meet, and exceed, your expectations! Let’s work together to make Prominence great!

1 Like

W scott, i support you

3 Likes

SLAY SCOTT. SUPPORT

3 Likes

yes support :heart:

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Carlockss supports

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support, respect for getting involved at the local levels

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Too many exclamation marks

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Bro why you gotta call me out like that :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Super support.

2 Likes

supp 5 char

2 Likes

Voting has now opened, see here for further information.