SCINCECAT20 FOR REDWOOD CITY COUNCIL!

Hello, I am scincecat20 and I am running for Redwood City Council.

Experience
I joined Firestone on March 1st, 2021, and have been an active community member since I started. I have worked many jobs including:

• Bloxy Cream
  • Bears First Transit
  • Department of Boating and Waterways

I am currently employed in the Department of Public Works as a senior public employee, Capital Gas as a gas technician, and I am the CEO of Firestone Cruses. With my experience in blue-collar and white-collar jobs, I believe I can relate and work well with the working class of Firestone.

My Plan
My plan if I am elected is to help the people of Redwood. I believe if I work with law enforcement and other public services I can make redwood a safer and better city. I will make sure to make the public more aware of incidents in Redwood and I will take any advice you have.

Conclusion
In conclusion, I hope to make Redwood a better place. With my experience in the many jobs in Firestone and Redwood, I believe I would understand the people I represent. I hope I will have your vote and remember Make Redwood Right!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

torso supports

1 Like

If you have any questions fell free to ask!

1 Like

troppus ((support))

2 Likes

change your slogan to “make redwood great again” and ill be corrupt and make you win

(for legal reasons this is a joke)

1 Like

what the hell

1 Like

Go Vote Redwood City Council Voting, October 2022-23