Sciencecat20 for County Council!

Hello, I’m Sciencecat20, and I’m excited to gain my nomination for the ongoing County Council Elections in Firestone. With my experience in business, politics, and public service, I aim to contribute significantly to the well-being of Stapleton County.

Experience

• Senior Public Employee and Event Coordinator, Firestone Department of Public Works
  • Two-term Councilman, Arborfield City Council
  • Owner of History of Firestone and author of History of Firestone 2016-2023
  • Former Watercraft Technician, Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways

Notable Achievements

I initiated the Council Session Archive Act to enhance transparency, ensuring the public stays informed about council and government activities. I have also made a book and made a cool video for a small News company I work for

Plans

1. Enhance Law Enforcement Presence

• Increase the number of units strategically to improve safety across the county.
    • Collaborate with local, county, and state law enforcement to optimize coverage.
  2. Transparent Governance

• Implement measures to make the public more aware of the Council’s actions.
    • Utilize press releases, public sessions, and press conferences to maintain open communication.
  3. Business and County Relations

• Facilitate a business fair to promote interaction between businesses and the community. In addition I will go support all businesses by going to shifts and events around the state.
    • Collaborate with law enforcement to ensure safe business operations and work on beneficial legislation.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I seek your support to serve the people of Stapleton County effectively. Together, we can make a positive impact on our community.

Thank you,

• Sciencecat20
1 Like

supporttt

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support, good luck.

1 Like

Support endorsed