Sciencecat20 for County Council

Hello, I am Sciencecat20 and I am running for the County Council. I joined Firestone on the 1st of March 2021 and have been highly active in the Firestone community. Over the past two years I have gained lots of experience working across multiple departments and businesses in Firestone. I hope to use this experience to help the people and businesses of Stapleton County.

Experience

I have a lot of experience in Firestone including:

• Senior Public Employee and Event Coordinator for the Firestone Department of Public Works

• Councilman for the Arborfield City Council (March 12, 2023-June 10, 2023)

• Chief Executive Officer of Firestone Cruises

• Owner of History of Firestone and author of History of Firestone 2016-2023

• Former Watercraft Technician for the Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways

Laws passed

I have passed the Council Session Archive Act which shows how I can make sure the public is more aware of what the council and government is doing.

Plans

I have many plans to make the county a better place.

• Make the County a better and safer place

-My main goal for law enforcement would be increasing the number of units in an area. Working with local law enforcement to protect cities while country and state law enforcement would enforce the laws in other places and small towns. In addition, working with law enfomet to spread out, I have seen multiple SCSO units in Redwood just sitting by a spawn point, if theses units can spread out around the county it can make the county a safer place.

• Increase public awareness of what the County Council is doing

-I hope to work with the council to address the public’s needs. I hope to alert the public to problems and address them. By passing simmer laws to the one while working in City Council the public can see former council sessions and see what we are working on. Also I would continue the use of press release, public sessions, and press conferences.

• Improve the relationship between the county and businesses

-I hope to host a business fair and coordinate with law enforcement to safely let businesses operate in the county. I will attend shifts of these businesses and coordinate with their owners to pass laws that could help these businesses.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I hope that I can have your support and I hope I can help the people of this great country!

Thank you,

-Scincecat20

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support endorsed

2 Likes

Eltondude supports!

1 Like

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Election over. Candidate did not meet the required amount of support.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/county-council-elections-2023-3/26108/14