Sciencecat20 for County Council

Hello I am sciencecat20 and I am running for the County Council. I joined Firestone on March 1st, 2021, and have been an active community member since I started. Over the past two years, I have gained valuable experience working across multiple departments and businesses in Firestone, which has deepened my understanding of our community’s needs and challenges.

Experience

I have a lot of experience in Firestone including:

• Firestone Department of Public Works, sinor public employee

• Councilman for the Arborfield City Council

• Chief Executive Office of Firestone Cruises

• Owner of History of Firestone and author of History of Firestone 2016-2023

• Former Watercraft Technician for Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways

• Former driver for Bears First Transit

Through these diverse experiences, I have gained a comprehensive understanding of the various facets of our community, from infrastructure and governance to tourism and transportation.

Plans

If I am elected I hope to help the people of this county in any way I can. My plans to help the county include:

1. Increase public awareness of what is going on in the county
  2. Decrees crime by working with local and county law e for ent
  3. Help business by hosting fairs and attending shits

Conclusion

I hope I can have your support and I hope to make this country the best county in Firestone!

Thank you,

-Sciencecat20

2 Likes

vicster Supports

2 Likes

no support

4 Likes

Can I ask why?

2 Likes

I do not support this candidate.

3 Likes

On behalf of BLUD HQ, we all support this candidate. Good luck.

2 Likes

we are in great hands people, we have a former trash man and a former bus driver running for council.

your plans suck

2 Likes

I have experience in local government, the next step in a politician’s career would be to go to a higher officer.

2 Likes

What did you do in Arborfield?

3 Likes

No you cannot ask why

2 Likes

You currently have 2 businesses (correct me if I’m wrong) that are floundering like fish out of water in terms of activity and general operations, you’re incapable of spelling Senior as in Senior Public Employee or utilizing basic grammatical functions, and you lack any real plans that haven’t been proposed before and or are devoid of any actual explanation as to how these plans will be executed.

No support. I recommend revising your plans and or ideas as well as ensuring the abilities of yourself as a leader before taking on a position furthering the advancement of this county.

2 Likes

The biggest think that happened during my term is the impeachment trial of Mayor Eglz. In addition I attended a majority of sessions and worked with other councilmen to make bills and pass.

2 Likes

Didn’t you propose or co sponsor and vote aye on said impeachment

2 Likes

I abstained from the vote however I was able to help the mayor defense and did not support the impeachment.

2 Likes

THIS MAN TAKES BRIBES, NO SUPPORT

2 Likes

When have I ever taken a bribe?

2 Likes

@scincecat20 Would it be possible to obtain a statement on this?

2 Likes

Campaigning closed, go vote!: County Council & City Mayor Voting 2023-2