SCFD Suggestion

What if SCFD ASU is not on and FSP ASU is on but they are not allowed to transport since only SCFD ASU transports?

1. The likely hood of us getting an update is slim. Heck, we’re being told we’re getting more tools and meshed vehicles for fudge sakes.
  2. I mean S&R is coming back, so i’m pretty sure this is planned anyway but ya know.
1 Like

HELICOPTERS FOR EVERYONE!!!

1 Like

ASU had a medical division… so

SCFD has a search and rescue division. So you would think that would make helicopters needed.

yes you would think, but Fed hasnt.

I have nothing but good things to say about SCFD. Many, if not all members are very competent, to which effect I have very much belief that a majority of the SCFD members can handle helicopters.

Well, maybe it will come around. You would need helicopters and boats for search and rescue purposes. Which fed wouldn’t have created the division if he wasn’t going to provide the machines needed.

So I would look forward to getting helicopters for SCFD. But if you never get them, that’s a bummer.

1 Like

SCFD never had helis so they won’t be getting them. Simple as that. They don’t deal with that. Every main department has it’s own thing. SCSO has SWAT, FSP has ASU, SCFD has SAR. You don’t need SAR and MedVac

DoH for LifeFlight or LifeMed.

no ur gunna have boats not helis nerds

if they got helis it wouldnt just be there for anyone to fly, everyone who flies would need to be FDOA licensed

1 Like

That’s of course what I implied.

SAR is like shut down dude. helicopters would be part of SAR

1 Like

sar got shut down because there were no boats

You see, if the DoBW building even still works, there should be 3 small types of boats, one for CG, DoC, and SCFD you could see what it WOULD look like

NCFD had a Helicopter, it did come in the end, was it entirely successful? no, however this isn’t Norfolk anymore but again, Big Lag

1 Like

LMAO, What’s that gonna do? First off in real life Air support(State Trooper) does the Medic air lifts not the Fire department…

Tf is America, why the fuck would the State Patrol airlift patients?

Paramedic Heli:

Paramedic GA Aircraft:

1 Like

Unrealistic. Fire department’s do not have their own mevivac helicopters (except California). Most fire departments rely on either the Coast Guard, private company, hospital, or state police/sheriff to airlift patients.