SCFD | Public Opinion Poll

Fire Department approval poll

Hello,

This poll aims to give the Department’s high command better insight into the public opinions about the Department.
You can skip any question as you please, any and all responses are appreciated.

The Fire Department

Do you approve of the Fire Department’s activity
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you generally approve of the Fire Department
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of the quality of the services the Fire Department offers?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Chief Officers

Do you approve of Fire Chief zepinspector
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Deputy Fire Chief AntonioVernaceMD_Alt
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Assistant Fire Chief legomann1011
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Senior Officers

Do you approve of Field Operations Captain JerseyOperators
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Search and Rescue Captain mastyjake
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Training Captain CaptainCrosslay
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you have questions or wish to comment on another aspect of the Department, please start a discussion in the comments of this post, or DM me at inspäektör #8850
As a reminder you can also ask questions or give suggestions through the SCFD Discord server in the #einquire-us forum panel.

Thank you in advance
zep /s/
Fire Chief
Stapleton County Fire Department Headquarters

2 Likes

The Fire Chief should resign immediately he is corrupt and incompetent

9 Likes

i love scfd scfd amazing

4 Likes

greatest department in the state!!!

2 Likes

IVE SAVED CHIEF ZEP ON MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS, BUT HE IS VERY UNGRATEFUL SO HE MUST BE REMOVED.

4 Likes

Ever since I joined Firestone back in 2020, the Stapleton County Fire Department’s staff have been helpful, respectful, and caring about the citizens they serve. Currently, as the start of my commerce business, I have tried to get photos of the fleet and get questions about the department, and every single time I ask, they always respond and mostly say yes, but they are always respectful about it. I don’t have much experience seeing the fire chief in field operations, but after seeing some things about him, I feel as though he should be fired or resign as he is corrupt. I feel as though the Stapleton County Fire Department is an amazing department, minus their current fire chief.

3 Likes

Polls closed, CE’s investigation concluded. Thank you for all the responses.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that you think that SCFD is an amazing Department. Though I’m confused about the allegation of me being corrupt, what’s made you believe that, if I may ask

2 Likes

I 100% trust a person who looks likes this to save my life

6 Likes

From the number of members in the department saying you should resign and that you are corrupt, it just seems believable.

2 Likes

Poll concluded.