SCFD: Final Attempt to save the Department

You simply just want to be back in the department. You worked hard for the position you made and you messed it up. We have a stronger command without you and Clyde, let’s be honest. You are blacklisted due to violation of 2 week notice. Why try to restore “integrity in command” when you tried to impeach the Command?

2 Likes

The old days when SCFD was active, yes I remember. It’s that everyone is looking forward to being a LEO due to the action and thrills, while SCFD is a lot more of a challenge than LEO in the roleplay aspects, especially if you are looking forward to being a Paramedic, you are upheld to very high standards in the department and the community. These factors explain why we are not having as many people interested in the EMS fields, with there only being 17 active paramedics in Firestone, while there are more than 300 LEOs in Firestone.

2 Likes

sure,

1 Like

I turned a notice in prior to me going to council.
There were a lot of misconceptions that mack distributed, which were never debated since I wasnt in the server.

This chat still exists

Also, go ahead and go back to SCFD, if you have no arrests or something I guess

1 Like

1 Like

A FFA Blacklist don’t mean shit does it?

#BringBackSouthernMorality #MakeSCFDSecondary #SCFDLivesMatter #SeanCityNavy4PromMayor #SeanCityNavy&DannyBoyLaw4Governor2019

1 Like

There’s something called a record expungement sur

1 Like

I thought you were a criminal what

1 Like

to be fairly frank i don’ see no SCFD in the streets no more

1 Like

wouldn’t mind if you came back, you weren’t bad

1 Like

who are you

1 Like

He’s a SCFD Lieutenant. @Kasterix

Honestly southern you are good at your job but you probs won’t get the position due to your past criminal history

1 Like

Expunge your record and come back to save SCFD before it dies

1 Like

Don’t mind me, just redoing all of the SOG’s that were removed from the trello board on my phone while my computer was being worked on.

Don’t mind me, just working with the FFA staff trying to push out competent, quality candidates for the SCFD, while redoing curriculum with the CTO because you decided to leak the private curriculum board, the foundation of the academy that everyone is taught on. That alone should keep you banned/not in anyone FD-related. I can understand maybe becoming a criminal, but leaking private SCFD/FFA based information is an absolute disrespect to not only the department and academy but to the community by having your former rank influenced, “your content” or not.

Don’t mind me, just working on getting a bill passed to make SCFD Candidate-Paramedic secondary since everyone wants to be a LEO in an obviously LEO development-oriented state.

Don’t mind me, I keep the personnel of the SCFD to a high standard with thorough, competent training; of course unless if you want me to dumb it down back to what it was before in FSFA with 3 sessions and an easy exam.

“How do you extinguish a fire?:”

A. Water on fire.

B. Pikepole on fire.

C. Let the rain put it out.

D. Let the fire go out.

We can always do the last one, but it would, of course, be a double-edged sword. People who have basic role play skills and millions of them, or a couple of competent people who can roleplay thoroughly in a state that strives for realism?

If anything, the only problem I see with myself is the third one, where I kept the department primary for too long. All of the recent resignations all show they want to be in LEO departments (been like this since V1), some of them stating because of development on SCFD being near nonexistent (been like this since V1), some of them saying they want to try something new (been like this since V1), some of them because of the standards as stated below. Is it wrong that I find it as a need to make the department secondary, as did Department of Corrections and the Department of Health? Are both of those departments, including the one I lead, a department that you can patrol around town with law enforcement powers? No to both of those questions.

You see, the activity part. Now that’s interesting. All of the trello shift log boards shows that most personnel are doing the required 30 minutes per 3 days (of course with some gaps and the rest being on the command+ board). Therefore, I wouldn’t directly suggest that our members are inactive, rather understaffed due to the issues outlined in this response, Mr. Southern. Schools starting back, and a lot of resignations I see is because of school, as they wish to take their education seriously over an online game. A couple of the members are currently on inactivity leave. Should I decline their inactivity request, have them go inactive anyways, and write them up? No, I do the right thing by approving their request and let them do the stuff they need in real life. Should I, therefore, write up those in accordance with the activity SOG 100.4 for those that overpass the 3-day day gap? No, exceptions are constantly permitted on a case by case basis. If you’re inactive for 6 days, now that’s a problem which will result in a write-up. If we want to stick hardcore to the SOG 100.4, then we could. I do believe you suggest we should, therefore, strike everyone who violates the 3-day gap, which will dismiss ~6 members who are still semi-active?

The problem that we now face is two-faced. Should we increase the activity standards (currently: 30m shift every 3 days), losing some people because they don’t have the time, but get more people in the short run shifting all the time? Or should we extend it, having people shift in longer periods of time, but gain back members because they can once shift again and still have time for other items of interest?

I wouldn’t exactly say that I’m the problem, being real here. From a couple of people that left the department, they never had a problem with myself, but rather the standards that they were held to.

So I believe what is most people trying to suggest is that I should dumb stuff down in FFA to allow for more people who are still competent but don’t need to spend extra time learning useless stuff, and decrease activity requirements so they’re not pressured, or simply because they wanted to try something new and were limited to being in a primary department.

All three of those are being worked on. Why indeed, that’s excellent news, Mr. Southern!

The supermajority of Command+ Staff notes:

Why should we let southern in? He is immoral and a horrible mix for the department, SCFD is an ethical department who bases themselves around public service. Furthermore, he has PROVEN himself as someone who is not only a hypocrite but someone whos based off unethical values. His dual-sided personality cannot be trusted, nor can it be classified as acceptable. He has attempted to end careers of founding members for self-gain, has attempted to tarnish names of executives and attempted to blackmail a founding member of SCFD which ultimately failed. Southern is to not be trusted in ANY position within Firestone, he failed with SCSO, he failed with SCFD. If southern were allowed back into a position of any sort, he would manipulate and attempt to alter the department in his own image, which in context, is a horrible image for a department. Southern, as stated before, is a hypocrite in the TRUEST sense of the word. If we were to allow him back with the promises that he is making, he will ultimately revert back to his old ways and genuinely end the department’s reputation. - Former Deputy Chief Paramedic123

Southern is a person who manipulates people’s minds, he’s done so to myself sadly. However, I realized what kind of person he is rather quickly and took my distance from him. From the DMs, we had after he got blacklisted for the things he’s done I can safely say that he shouldn’t be trusted. He deceives you with kindness and then abuses you with the way he truly is. He will do everything needed to get what he wants. If we let him back in SCFD, he’ll only try to manipulate people to gain power and shoot up the ranks. He always did it once. And we can’t even let him have a shot a second time. It’s simply wrong to let someone who completely abused the trust of a department back in that department. It’s best for SCFD, and FS, to not let him back in. - CTO iiPentagramz

while south did achieve some goals in the FD, there was still a general negative consensus regarding his position in the fire department. and while second chances are always nice, it isn’t always advisable to simply hand them out - EMS Captain Jeffrevin

Honestly, I do not want Southern back to the dept, and why? Well, everything started when he was promoted to Lieutenant, I was like his assistant and I appreciated that. Then he gets Captain and I Lieutenant, I’m very happy to take a command spot, Southern was proud of me. Something changes, he decides to leave the department. That makes me feel sad, even he was still in (due to the 2 weeks policy), then, after some stuff, he destroys some official SCFD boards, including mine. I was so confused and I didn’t know what happened, so I asked him, kindly, why did he do that. His answers were horrible (I’m not going to post it) and that made me angry. This is my story with Southern, he acted like a kid, and this is unacceptable. If he returns, he would get a second chance to destroy the department. - Captain xXeRazorXx

I don’t believe he should be able to come back. He tried to harm the department, regardless of what he says now, about misinterpretations. I saw what he did when I was a Candidate, him and Clyde both together tried to impeach you, then he was affiliated with Clyde’s AA’ing. In my opinion, he said he wouldn’t come back, and that enough says he shouldn’t. - Lieutenant InspiringFlame

I really think he will just cause drama. I don’t think that activity will rise just because of Southern and most of the people I know don’t like southern. I also don’t want somebody who broke the oath and murdered a bunch of people coming back to the department. - Lieutenant Mastyjake

Southern is a massive criminal. He can no longer be trusted in the department. He has disgraced SCFD and murdered innocent civilians. All he causes is trouble and letting him back in will create massive backlash. He has disrespected every member of the department and I do not want to see him let back in. - Lieutenant OOFOOFERSON420

The department and the academy is undergoing constant changes since the departure of yourself and Mr. Clyde in such a criminal fashion, you know, with you guys shooting up civilians and the FD. Why should we let you back into our fold? You disrespected the image of the fire department and the academy greatly by being mad because you didn’t achieve the plan you wished for. “High rank in SCFD/FFA turns to crime and violates their oath of that I will prevent the loss of life and property within the State of Firestone.” Even if I do receive and pass an expulsion, you couldn’t lead the department knowing you have no certifications and an FFA blacklist. Should you, therefore, unblacklist yourself? Seems self-biased, but of course, that’s just an opinion.

tl;dr

12 Likes

the department of Health hereby recognizes your mental illness.

4 Likes

holy moly

You were doing a good job while I was under your command southern, you also abused your power and deleted multiple trellos thus showing what you really are.I simply can’t say that I want you back after what you did. You broke your trust. Everyone who was in SCFD at the same time as you, or at least most of them, dislikes you. The people outside of SCFD mostl don’t know what you did wrong, and that’s why I see so much support in the replies above.

2 Likes

You do realize if you rejoined, many people would resign, leaving you with the newer inexperienced members who don’t know who you are, or what you did. So good luck running a department made up of maybe 10 rookies.

2 Likes