SCFD and prevention duties

Would you like to see SCFD doing more prevention duties?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Don’t want to answer this

0 voters

Would the public like to see the Stapleton County Fire Department doing more fire prevention and just prevention work in general? Some examples would be, doing building inspections with business owners, or active patrolling waters and giving checking on boater safety. As well as hazard mitigation with firestone gas. There could be plenty more possible, this is just what I could come up with from the top of my head.

Following this poll completion, I’m going to give the results to SCFD Command and High Command to show the publics input on something like this. As sitting in station gets quite boring.

4 Likes

yes yes

2 Likes

yes yes yes

2 Likes

yes yes yes lol

2 Likes

the fire chief banned this from sar regardless of what valid points i stated to him.

2 Likes

Hoping with the public voicing a opinion, he will be peer pressured into it.

4 Likes

Yes but right now every time SCFD is online EMS / Fire is needed. It’d be great but please don’t neglect your main priorities as well.

Additionally, it would be cool if SCFD could turn on and off the fire generation system.

4 Likes

support support support support support support support support support support

i know this is obvious but as long as ur main duties come first, such as 911s, fires, etc, I support this without a doubt

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes