SC | Start of Term Polls

START OF TERM POLLS
ELITE_CREATIONS
6/22/2019

As promised in my speech, one of my goals was to host a start of term poll. This forum post will have numerous polls that require your opinions. Feel free to debate, however, do keep it on topic. If you have questions, concerns, or comments, leave them down below or DM me on discord (Elite_Creations#5454).

Do you wish for the County Courts to come back?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If yes, what should their main job be?

• Record Expungements
  • Criminal Cases
  • Civil Cases

0 voters

**NOTE: This would require the support of the State Government.

How should the County Executive be elected in, should the position become vacant?

• County Council votes them in (2/3)
  • Special Elections

0 voters

Do you think the municipal governments should be abolished?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should the County Chairman be allowed to gain the position of County Executive without a vote from the County Council and the Citizens?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you have additional suggestions, concerns, or questions, feel free to leave them below. Your opinions are very valued, and therefore, I have created this poll.

Thank you.
Elite_Creations

2 Likes

Don’t know why the municipal part is added, fed would never allow it so it’s unlikely.

2 Likes

Oh right, completely forgot about that. I am unable to edit it.

2 Likes

no no no to the fuck no. on courts that is.

2 Likes

municipals were abolished 100 times wdym

2 Likes

Yes but with V3 coming out and feds plans, it seems very unlikely he would allow it, just saying, i could be wrong. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

courts might work if their MAIN job were record expungements and their side job was civil cases

2 Likes

Thank you for your opinions! I will greatly consider all of these. Forum moderator, please lock.

2 Likes

Requested by author

1 Like