SC | County Government Poll [8/25/2019]

COUNTY GOVERNMENT POLL
8/25/2019

Hello everyone! As promised at the State of the County Address, I wish to evaluate how the Citizens think of the County Government as a whole. Please take some time to answer these few questions. If you have further comments, suggestions, or comments, feel free to post them or DM me (Elite_Creations#5454).

Do you think the County Government is performing to your standards?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of the legislation passed by the County Government?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think your voice is equally heard within the County Government?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you trust the County Government, considering the progress and current state of it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thank you for taking the time to take this poll. Your opinions are valuable, and we are always looking to improve.

Elite_Creations
Stapleton County Council

3 Likes

Yes it is performing well but are the people’s voices being heard ENOUGH. Not just the big people in big offices down at the capital building and the governor’s manor but everyone else living in trailer parks, ect.,

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. I will make improvements to ensure that everyone has a voice.

4 Likes

I’d really like to see some form of community relations within the county government. It seems quite sheltered at the moment, and we don’t hear much from it. Our council and executive are fine, but civilians have absolutely no idea on what is taking place.

6 Likes

@Dogbuns13 I am quite sorry about this. The Press Secretary has been very busy lately and I am currently in the works of hiring another. Please remember that you can always dm one of us and ask what we have been up. Each and every one us want you to hear what we have been up to.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like