SC | Citizen Feedback

CITIZEN FEEDBACK
ELITE_CREATIONS
6/22/2019

As promised in my speech, I intended on gathering valuable opinions from the Citizens of the State of Firestone. Therefore, I have made this forum post to ensure this is met.

This forum post allows one to express their opinions on the County Government and any legislation ideas. All suggestions and opinions will be considered, should they be valid. Your opinion is valuable to me, therefore, I ask for honesty.

Feel free to contact me over discord (Elite_Creations#5454). Let us begin this term with the right foot.

Thank you.
Elite_Creations

3 Likes

This is more directed to all of you. Since the county council has completely ignored the citizens in the past how will you actually improve it? This happen since all of the council was new which is what is happening now. All of you besides elite are new and I want confidence that you and the county won’t go to shit like previously.

2 Likes

I suppose first of all, actually listen to the citizens. Then, not be self-absorbed and actually work together to achieve goals that improve the County, not plot to kick out the SCSO Sheriff and turn it into a landfill.

2 Likes

Us at the County Council will be monitoring this almost 24/7! Please, like Elite said, put ideas, or things you want changed in the County HERE on in one of our DMs!

2 Likes

Good Evening,

Us at the County Council will be very active with our relations with the public. You can always DM me (Stamose#7046), or any other Councilman if you have any questions. Like I said in my speech, I will forbid anything that had to do with the sheriff being fired, and will work my hardest to stop it. Though, this term, we have very intellectual Councilman that will work hard to prevent that.

With gratitude,

Stamose
County Council
Stapleton County.

2 Likes

As stated in my speech, I intend on remaining transparent by making forums, similar to this. You have stated that I have experience, which is valid, therefore, I am able to successfully draft bills that will be properly written with minimal loopholes. Furthermore, the acceptance ratings are very valuable to me, therefore, I intend on making approval rating polls, which will be apart of the middle of the term & end of the term polls. Finally, I intend on personally releasing press releases every week regarding the status of the County Ciuncil to further ensure transparency.

2 Likes

Good Evening/Afternoon,

As I said on my speech, I and the new county council will prevent any futher SCSO:Gate / County:Gate. There’ll be no corruption or coup within this gov. We’ll work together to climb up the reputation of this new Gov and SCSO. I hope citizen of Firestone will trust us.

Signed,
Councilman and Representative thekiller9056

2 Likes

Please eradicate communism… Seriously.

Communism kills governments, and your government is filled with many reds! The removal of such shall forever benefit this state and county alike.
SCSO is quite red. The overall solution could simply be a committee similar to the house committee on un-american activities.

2 Likes

Hey pal, sometimes you should :shushing_face: up. Didn’t you say you want to improve your reputation? Your talk about communism isn’t helping -_-

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes