Save the Date: Iconic Festival!

The First ever Iconic Festival!!!
Who?
Anyone is welcome to attend this event. Departments such as DoT, SCSO, and DoBW will there be representing themselves. Businesses will also be there helping out
What?
We will be hosting a various amount of events including swimming races, raffles, contests, etc.
Where?
This will be hosted at prominence park in server 2.
When?
This will take place at 6pm EST this friday!

If you wish to setup a partnership or think you have another idea for something, DM me or mention me in the comment section ( Jake.#2300 )
Where will I go once I arrive?
If you are in a department, you will park up at the iconic building (across from Prom DOA) then walk to the park. If it is full, you will park here: Department Overflow Parking
If you are a civilian, you will also park up at Iconic then walk down. If it is full, you will park at the designated overflow spot marked above.
If you are a business employee, you will park up at iconic and again, park in the lot for overflow Business Overflow Parking
I have parked, what do I do now?
We ask all civilians to stay in the parking lot/Food Area
If you are representing a department or business, we ask you to follow this photo. for where to meet.
Kotse will be hosting rides to there 10 minutes before, look for the yellow tahoes at CD or GD docks

We hope you attend this festival, it means a lot to us. I will post hicomm contacts below
President: bearno
Vice President: SirMGB
General Manager: nirful

Thank you!
Signed,
Developing_Blue

7 Likes

i can park wherever i want this a free land

6 Likes

I’d rather you not do that but okay!

4 Likes

what is iconic and why do you have a property

6 Likes

its like sonic

5 Likes

Drive in restaurant

5 Likes

ok i see

5 Likes

thank you, i will be saving this date

6 Likes

i dont own it, at the bottom i put the contacts to higher command staff

5 Likes

oh hello

6 Likes

If anyone is interested, here is the Discord Invite

4 Likes

I request that you ban FNN from this event. FNN will spread lies.

5 Likes

From what I see, FNN is quite trustworthy. They will not be banned from the event but I’ll watch out. Thanks.

6 Likes

SCSO will be coming!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes