Save the Date: Firestone Fitness Marathon

:firestonefitness: | Firestone Fitness Grand Opening

Marathon Event

Hello ladies and gentleman of Firestone, Firestone Fitness will be having the GRAND OPENING event which will be a marathon. This will be a race/event, we hope every can come!

Date & Time: February 6th, 7-8pm EST
Starting Location: Firestone Fitness, Prominence
Ending Location: Firestone State Patrol Headquarters

We will be traveling along the 401 with the help of the Firestone State Patrol, and Department of Boating & Waterways. We also plan to have Iconic any many other local owned businesses within Firestone helping at the event. Kotse will be providing rides to and from Car Dealership for the event. Iconic will be providing water stations along the route, and Drums BBQ will be providing delicious food at FSP. Firestone Dive will be providing assistance in the waterways along with DOBW.

Prizes

:trophy: 1st Place $10,000 FSD
:two: 2nd Place $5,000 FSD
:three: 3rd Place $2,500 FSD

We will be monitoring the spam of the stamina button or food, we plan to disqualify any racers who abuse it. (spam buying it/eat food)

If you have any questions or concerns join the Firestone Fitness Discord!

12 Likes

Frick u all that 10K is mine, you all can eat my dust

5 Likes

how will you make sure i just dont simply hop into a car and drive to rw?

4 Likes

and miss the once in a lifetime fs ingame trial?

preposterous.

4 Likes

I sure hope the trial doesn’t take that long…

4 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

more like fatness marathon

4 Likes

FSP is closing down the bridge also Drums BBQ will be stationed at FSP

4 Likes

Do this v3!

4 Likes

We plan to have MORE events in v3 most definitely

4 Likes

We will have staff along the event and at the end of the race

3 Likes

There was previously in game trials, its not the first.

4 Likes

Good attitude!

4 Likes

How will you monitor people who spam the purchase stamina button?

4 Likes

To verify the winners, they will need to send a screenshot of transaction history, also we will physically watch for spam eating etc.

5 Likes

you should have LEOs search people before the event to make sure they don’t have food

4 Likes

Pretty sure they would need reasonable suspicion/cause, or maybe if @FederalLaw would help us like we asked.

4 Likes

Not if it’s consensual

3 Likes

no, this isn’t true. if it’s consensual you don’t need any rs/pc. whenever i plan an event i always try to have LEOs search people before they are let in.

4 Likes

I don’t want people to be searched, its just kinda awkward but I will see with the officers on that date.

4 Likes