Saltydrywater for Prominence District Council!

Saltydrywater for Prominence District Council
✦ . ⁺ . ✦ . ⁺ . ✦✦ . ⁺ . ✦ . ✦ .

Introduction:
Hello, everybody. It’s me, Saltydrywater, and I’m currently running for Prominence District Council! This position, in my own eyes, gives intel on how having a government position in Firestone is like, and will allow me to perhaps advance in the future. With advancing in the future, I’ll be able to provide more and more helpful plans to hopefully keep everyone protected, safe, and secure.

Experience:
:heart: Department of Transportation Employee

I currently don’t have much experience within the Firestone community, due to the fact that I am fairly new to it, however I am 100% willing to take the time out to learn about different departments, and other career opportunities.

My Plans:
My main goal within obtaining the role as a Prominence city council would be to be as transparent as possible with the citizens of Prominence. I believe that being as transparent as possible is highly important. It establishes a layer of trust, friendship, and safety. I plan to keep Prominence as safe as it can get to ultimately protect those who reside there as well. Another main objective I currently have is to expand businesses that are vital to the wellbeing of Prominence civillians, with this I plan to work alongside The Office of Commerce Relations to ensure that citizens are in safe hands when trusting businesses.

Closing Message/Final Thoughts:
I think I am a wonderful candidate for Prominence city council because I will pledge to always protect the citizens, and put into place laws that would be only highly beneficial. I can’t wait to see how this election turns out, and I thank those who are supporting me!

Signed,
Saltydrywater

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support

/s/
Noobsiance,
Deputy Mayor

1 Like

Support 100%!!

1 Like