S4S | SourcedInfinity for Senate Re-Election

INFINITY CAMPAIGN
SOURCEDINFINITY’S SENATE RE-ELECTION

INTRODUCTION

My first Senate tenure was cut short by the end of the term. I’m here to get back onto the Senate and serve the citizens once again.

My first term was a test run, I wanted to get used to my surroundings and get back into Congress. I did just that. Now, I’m here to run for much more.

AGENDA

There were multiple failed bills in my last tenure that I completely supported. As of right now, my plans are;

• Decrease the maximum prison time for criminal charges.
  • Limit the time it takes for testamonies in court.
  • Establish criminal charges that relate to the dangerment of our people.
  • Work towards a cleaner and more efficient Congressional discord, establishing a better interaction between Congressmembers and citizens.

As a man of no-bullshit, I’m here to do what I plan. I’m here to run through our criminal justice system and fix the long times that no one would be able to sit through. Individuals charged have to either expunge their records or wait through hours and hours of prison time, which isn’t humane. I’m here to change that. I’m here to help judges get the ability to limit testamony time to help court cases run smoothly, as they usually spend a lot of time at cases.

FURTHER PLANS

With my re-election into the Senate, I plan to enroll in the CGOC, in order to have my voice inside the ever-so-growing committee that establishes a strong wall of justice. I’m here to fight against illegitimate operations, and to help the people understand that the government is supposed to work for you, not themselves.

I’ll be running a tight campaign for President-Pro-Tempore, as my previous tenure had an odd PPT.

GUARANTEE OF SERVICE

Again, I’m a guy that’s strongly against lying and bullshit. I’m here to serve the Senate, just like I served you under the Firestone State Patrol. I came into the political stage to establish myself as an influential individual that has the ability to change lives.

I established the Funded Donation Program in October 2018, and I’ve donated over 4,000 robux for people in need. I’m here to help you.

CONCLUSION

I need your support for this election. I’m here to establish change, and to work for the people. I need you to help me secure a position in the Senate so I can fight for what’s right.

We will overcome this together.

Questions? Contact me @ vince!!#5993

We stand together, in times of peril. We shall rise in hopes of improvement, under our remaining sorts of our core beliefs. We stay united, under democracy.

4 Likes

deku supports

2 Likes

supporttttt

2 Likes

One of the most hard-working individuals on the platform.

Support.

Skye Jones
Former Secretary of State

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Agreeing with Skye, Vince is a very hardworking person in the State of Firestone.

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

This is dangerous and unconstitutional

3 Likes

I’ll consult with Aidan on how I can finalize it in a proper way.

2 Likes

yeah ok fine support good luck

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

You got my support 100%.

2 Likes

support <3

1 Like

Get supported.

2 Likes

Support!