S_OUTH45 for Senate | A man for a change

Hello Firestone,

I stand before you today because I believe in our community’s potential. Our home, our Firestone, deserves a future where every citizen has the opportunity to thrive, where safety is a given, and where our sense of community is our greatest strength.

I want to take our shared vision to the Senate, focusing on creating more job opportunities for our residents and ensuring that our businesses have the support they need to succeed.

Safety is paramount, and as your senator, I would work tirelessly to enhance our safety measures. A safe Firestone is a prosperous Firestone, where families and businesses can flourish without fear.

But above all, I want to nurture our sense of community. A strong, connected Firestone is one where every voice is heard, where every challenge is met with collective resolve, and where every success is celebrated together.

I ask for your support not just as a candidate, but as a fellow citizen who dreams of a better tomorrow. Let’s build that future together.

EXPERIENCE

County Council
Redwood City Council

2 Likes

Kapriren Supports

1 Like

i support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

ElJedeDe_Texas Supports

1 Like

WesternRevelations Supports

1 Like

NoKIZZY supports

1 Like

sameualfish7 supports

1 Like

support

2 Likes

I support S_outh45!

2 Likes

support

1 Like

MYPLY supports (forums broken for them)?

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

I recommend actually serving your County/Redwood Councilman term before running for a state-level office.
No support.

2 Likes

I do not support. I think that what you have currently should be given the priority and time it deserves rather than just trying to get another position.

1 Like

Thank you, noted.

1 Like

Thank you, will take that into account.

1 Like

Minecraftcaleb52 Supports

1 Like

Chat GPT type speech

2 Likes

6 Likes