S_OUTH45 FOR REP, A man for a Change

Hello Firestone Citizens,

My name is S_OUTH45 many of you know me as south or grant. within the past 4 months I have started my career within politics starting off with the Redwood Council then moving onto county council. I currently still serve in those seats to this day. But those terms are vastly approaching.

Many of you are wondering, What will my plans be during this term. Well the first and foremost thing will be to get Firestone Parks laws and regulations up. I feel like this is needed, and the residing Reps have been holding it off. such as proper jurisdictions, where fishing is allowed etc.

Another thing I hold near and dear to my heart is firestone business, I feel like we currently have a very good system. But I would also like to look into DOCM asking them if there is any legislation they will need to make this a better place.

Along with this I also plan to work with lots of LEO departments from all levels creating a safer environment for the state of firestone. This can be through, cross training, Taskforces, etc.

During my campaign and after I become elected I plain to talk with departments leadership to try to better firestone!

I am S_OUTH45 and I am a man for change.

Experience
County Councilman - Current
Redwood Alderman - Current

Thank you for your time
S_OUTH45

(this time is wasn’t AI :slight_smile: )

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

at the very least this one isnt ai generated

3 Likes

support :cold_face:

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support

2 Likes

What do you mean by “This can be through, cross training, Taskforces, etc”
More specifically task force, as those aren’t really a prominent thing in firestone. Other than SWAT and FBI (correct me if i’m wrong), but you’re talking about creating new ones?

1 Like

It’s a pretty bold misrepresentation to say that the current reps are “holding off” on doing FPS legislation… when that’s almost all of what we’ve been doing for the past week.

1 Like

Support…

2 Likes

I concur, and all of the legislation ideas about parks you just listed are literally being proposed in congress. Following that, how do you plan on “creating a safer environment for the state of firestone”.

I hope you answer my questions, support.

So essential I plan to set something up like the marshals. For example we have 1 person incharge of the taskforce most likely going to be someone inside of FSP or the sheriffs office. Then they will be handed out missions and they where work along side other agencies to complete the mission.

I just saw that they where working on that so, I plan to just help with that then/

western supports

support

Support

Support

Support.