S_OUTH45 | For Redwood City Council

Hellos Fellow Citizens of Firestone, I’m so excited to share why I’m considering running for the Redwood City council! I have a strong passion for supporting local businesses and economic growth. I believe I can bring innovative ideas to the table to promote the city and attract new businesses. I’m committed to advocating for job opportunities and creating a vibrant local economy.

In addition, supporting law enforcement officers is a top priority for me. I understand the crucial role they play in ensuring the safety and well-being of our community. As a council member, I will work tirelessly to ensure that our law enforcement officers have the resources and support they need to keep Redwood safe. I’m dedicated to fostering a strong sense of community and enhancing safety measures in our city.

I truly believe that with my dedication, I can make a real difference in Redwood as a member of the city council. My commitment to supporting local businesses and law enforcement officers would benefit the entire community. Thanks for your support and encouragement!

**Experience **

I do have some experience outside of Firestone, but I am looking to gain some in Firestone and that is why I’m running for city council!

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

bounty5802 supports

chinchil. Supports!

support

1 Like

define_enforcement supports!

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

fuck you and i support you!

1 Like

the_rpman Supports

now this is something i can get behind! support!

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Haha thank you!

Support

1 Like

Support and Endorse

1 Like

CanadlanLaw Supports

Support.