S_OUTH45 for House of Representatives

Ladies and gentlemen, friends and fellow citizens, gather 'round and let me tell you about an incredible individual who’s ready to make a difference in our community. S_OUTH45 is a passionate and dedicated candidate who is stepping up to represent us in the House of Representatives.

Now, let me tell you why S_OUTH45 is the perfect candidate for the job. They have a deep understanding of the issues that matter most to our community, whether it’s healthcare, education, the environment, or the economy. They’ve got their finger on the pulse of what we need, and they’re ready to fight for it.

But it’s not just about talkin’ the talk; S_OUTH45 walks the walk. They’ve been actively involved in our community for years, volunteering, organizing events, and advocating for positive change. They truly care about the well-being of our neighbors and want to make sure that everyone has a fair shot at success.

S_OUTH45 brings fresh ideas and a new perspective to the table. They’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and push for innovative solutions to our most pressing problems. They believe in inclusivity, diversity, and equality for all. With their leadership, we can create a future that works for everyone.

So, my friends, it’s time to rally behind S_OUTH45. Let’s support their campaign, spread the word, and make sure that our voices are heard in the halls of Congress. Together, we can build a stronger, brighter future for our community. Vote for S_OUTH45 for the House of Representatives!

Signed,
S_OUTH45

1 Like

any experience?

2 Likes

In other groups yes, like Vancouver

1 Like

support

1 Like

I’m not seeing any actual plans you have for office…?

1 Like

no support, i recommend getting some firestone experience in a municipal office before going anywhere else

2 Likes

also referring to yourself in the 3rd person is kinda weird in a speech btw

1 Like

Saving those for a later date, this is just entry speech

1 Like