Ryanwilson747 for County Council

Hello there, I am ryanwilson747, and I would like to announce that I will be running for the Stapleton County Council! I am fairly new to politics, so bear with me.

About me: I am currently represented in multiple businesses in the state, as well as multiple affiliations with members of congress. I am a longtime member of Firestone, being here since 2018, and returning after a hiatus in 2022. I am well respected by many members, and currently hold a CFL, and currently attempting to create a new business.

What can I do for the county? I can help out by allowing for better definitions on firearm laws, as well as allowing for more rights for firearm users. Furthermore, I will be hopefully using this position to help out businesses within our state to create more inclusive jobs, as well as promote for new companies to be established within our state.

Why you should vote for me!!!: I might be new, but I am willing to learn new things from everyone about this position, and to use it to help allow myself to get into bigger positions and to help out our state. I was told by someone to run for County Council to learn, and that is what I am here to do. I am willing to learn to better help out the future of our county, and for our great state.

So, are you willing to help out someone who is new, but is willing to help the county and state out by learning from this position to help out the future for us? Then I am the right person to support! Go support me!

Signed,
ryanwilson747

1 Like

support!!

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support