Running for county executive!

I, CardC0rrupt3d, hereby announce my running for county executive.I will firstly introduce myself, then, I will list my plans when becoming county executive.

INTRODUCTION
My name is CardC0rrupt3d( also known as Longing). I may not be the most popular or the most well known person within Firestone, but, I do know where the county can improve and where departments can improve. My experience within Firestone may not be much but I can assure you all from previous counties I can help run it smoothly. Currently, within the county I am employed with FNG and SCFD and I am a part of the city council for Prominence and Arborfield.

PLANS

My plans are as follows once I become the County Executive:

1. Making sure departments are running smoothly.
  2. Set priorities that the county might need to follow.
2 Likes

Short compared to most speeches, need more details for a position like this.

2 Likes

There’s tons of other things that the CE does. You obviously don’t know what you’re going into. No support

2 Likes

I haven’t finished.

2 Likes

Thrn why did you put your speech out. This ain’t Mano county or Atoll where you get ranks for free

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

The plans you have are very vague, and quite meaningless to the County Government, if you consider that the County departments already run smoothly as they have their own HICOMMs, and the fact that you haven’t bothered to explain what such “priorities that the county might need to follow” actually are.

If you want to become the County Executive, try being part of the County Council first, and at least gain some partial knowledge of what the County Government does, because you clearly have very little understanding of it.

Apologies, but no support from me.

County Councillor,

danhoo6

3 Likes
1 Like

Few things I’d like too add,
One, there is little detail and effort in this speech, which makes it hard to support over other Candidates. Next, you aren’t employed within SCFD, you’re a recruit, quite the difference.

No support,
theaydenn

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like