Rubyassassin0 for Prominence District Council

Hello, fellow citizens of Firestone. My name is rubyassassin0. You may not know me, I’m currently in POST, trying to get into DHS when I graduate. I am officially announcing my candidacy for Prominence District Council under the Reform Party.

About Me
I am on tier 5 in POST. Meaning I have finished my last tier before the final exam. Once I graduate, I will apply for DHS. I am very political and I see myself as a wise person. I make smart decisions, and I know how the government works around here. I joined Firestone almost 2 months ago. I want to become the Governor of Firestone, and I figured, why not take this first step? I want to become District Councilman because I want to make this city a better place for people.

Experience
Now you may be wondering, “Well, what’s your experience?” I was the Governor of the State of Jefferson (Which is dead now), and I am currently the Vice President of the USA. I think I have enough experience to take on this job.

Why I Want To Run For District Council
The main reason why I want to run for District Council is to make this city a better place. But see, everyone says that, and that’s to little. To say “I want to make this a better place.” Well, everyone wants to do that, and you need to be more in-depth. That’s too broad. So let me break this down for ya and tell you how I’m going to make Prominence a better place. So, basically, let’s talk about the Police Department that may happen. (Just to let you know, I haven’t been keeping up with what’s happening with Prom Police Department so I don’t know if this is not an idea anymore.) Now, personally, to have another Police Department isn’t the best idea, but be sure that if we do add one, I will work with both the mayor and the police chief to make the crime minimize here in Prominence. Also, no one visits Prominence (That’ll change once V3 comes out hence the spawn is in there!) I plan to talk with the Mayor and host many events in Prominence. I don’t want people to go there just to vote or pass by. I won’t get too in-depth now, so if you want more information, you can always stop by my DMs. Or of course, if you meet me in game. (My Discord contact will be below)

Conclusion
Welp, that’s all folks. I hope that I have your support, as well as your vote. If you have any questions or anything, you can always DM me. So stay strong, and always fight for your rights!

Discord: rubyassasin0#8659

Signed,
rubyassassin0

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support good luck on your goal.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like