RP More Medical!

During my previous SCFD shift, I saw 13 distress signals over the radio, and yes, I counted. All of them were shootings I assume. I only got one medical call during this shift. Someone had to get shot within those 10 distress signals. The point is, I totally recommend that all of you RP medical situations more. The medical field is one of the fields in firestone that almost entirely depend on roleplay alone, so we should support it.

3 Likes

70% of the time SCFD isnt on which is why we dont really bother

I like doing a unique MVA every now and then (for example I once did one on the dam when they were still there or partly in the water to try to engage water units as well)

5 Likes

Did an MVA two years ago and was told SCFD was unavailable and voided. Never tried again.

3 Likes

2 years ago-

3 Likes

doh has an ems service now which will hopefully create more opportunities for roleplay

3 Likes

most fun roleplay’s violate tos, and firestone has a narrow selection of what to roleplay medically.

There’s
Shootings
Stabbings
Car accidents which could be a lot of injuries
broken limbs
And genuinely not much else

3 Likes

Have thought on occasion of trying to get psychiatry and psychology to FS for stuff like counseling and therapy, etc. Obviously it’d be completely useless but in terms of character development I always thought it’d be interesting to see.

4 Likes

you can roleplay medical emergencies, theres a trello that goes through different emergencies and how to rp them

3 Likes

firefighting roleplay with a full engine company > medical roleplay

4 Likes

sorry, when you ever see 13 distress signals, it probably means LEOs are extremely busy and we don’t have time to waste. It would be cool to RP gunshot wounds in smaller servers but when there’s chaos in the entire service LEOs have a job to do, and RPing ems is just a waste of time.

3 Likes

Disagreed. It’s not taking LEO’s time up to page for EMS once for a gunshot victim, so it doesn’t really bother you. Sure there’s sometimes interferers but I’ve never quite understood why LEOs are so lenient with obstructers. It’s not like giving them a warning is gonna do anything, just arrest them point blanc, don’t waste time

This is about SCFD/DOH getting something to do, not LEOs getting something to do

3 Likes

if theres ever scfd or doh on ill always take the chance to do one or multiple rps while they’re on and make the most of it. personally I actually find med rps more fun than actually attempting to do a different rp that’s crime related.

3 Likes

Link the Trello.

3 Likes

I meant, it takes up our time to RP our own gunshots, not the civilian victims. If a civilian is shot we usually call for EMS, however, if an LEO unit is shot, we walk it off.

2 Likes

I mean even then i can see why some psychological things would be against TOS, depression, anxiety, schizophrenia etc.

3 Likes

And thats a fact

3 Likes

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes