Ronald_McDoogle for Prominence District Council

Hello citizens of Firestone, a lot of you may know me as Ronald_McDoogle or Ronald. Where you know me from can depend if you know me from the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, the Department of Corrections, or even the Department of Boating in Waterways. Most if not none of you will know me from the forums but here are all of the positions I have held and still hold.

Former DOBW Water Technician.
Current Deputy SCSO (been serving for five months)
Current Senior Correctional Officer of DOC (been serving for a year)
Former Junior Instructor for POST

Those are all my positions now I will tell what I will do for Prominence and my goals.

Make sure that only what the citizens want is done, I am not in this for personal gain, rather to help the citizens of Firestone and that there voice is heard and not disregard the people that vote for me or support me. Try to get rid of ordinances that may be controversial, or undefined. Lastly, if a bill is no longer being enforce and there is good reason for it not to be enforced I will not support. This is what I will do for this great nation of Firestone.

This was my speech I hope that you get out there and support people me or anyone else you might like but it is important to vote in this. I hope to see you all soon, goodbye for now!

7 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Full support good luck

3 Likes

support good co : )

3 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

ThinBlueRespect (He is banned from roblox for a week but can confirm his support)

2 Likes

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

69superman
County Exec.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

suport

2 Likes