RodrikSousa for Arborfield City Council

I am excited and proud to throw my hat in the ring and officially announce my candidacy for Arborfield City Council. I look forward to representing everyone in Redwood fairly. I will run a positive campaign, one in which I will display integrity and honesty in all my interactions and treat all that I encounter with the utmost respect.

It will be a great privilege to serve my community on City Council. I will do so by listening openly to the concerns of all our community members to build a better Arborfield.

Who am I?

I’m a proud citizen of Arborfield that is always active in the community that likes to cruise around and to RP and interact with others to make the community better and better. I’m currently a Representative, a County Councilan and the owner of NexxoMobil Oil Co.

Goals

• Work with Law Enforcement officials and with the council members to write bills that improve our safety.
  • Organize new events with the different Firestone departments and private businesses.
  • Attract more private businesses into the city.
  • Hear the people and bring their problems and concerns into the city council.

How can you contact me?

You can contact me through the following in the following ways:

• Discord: RodrikSousa#5646

We live in the best city! Let’s work together to make it an even better place to live, work, and play!

Best regards,
RodrikSousa

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

SUPPORT! my son

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

100% SUPPORT FOR MY DAD

3 Likes

Support & Endorsed!

Signed,

Clonemep

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Are you running for the Arborfield City Council, or the Redwood City Council?

2 Likes

I didn’t noticed that mistake. I was very tired when writing this. Thanks for pointing out the mistake.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Go vote at City of Arborfield Council Voting (December 2020)

1 Like