Roboxzaxar for the House of Representatives

For the people in The State of Firestone,
I, roboxzaxar declare my candidacy. I will be trying to get a spot in the House Of Representatives. Thank you in advance.

First of all, my ideas go first. I also take people’s opinions into account too. I’ve been in Firestone a lot, leaving then joining back. This is one of the best groups I’ve seen on Roblox, but I want to make it even better. I’ve been watching Firestone from afar, I saw its problem and I want to fix them. I want to add new laws too, genuinely so it can be better and easier for citizens and people who work in Firestone.

The next reason why I should become a House of Representative is that I have some experience with being a State Official. They might not be big groups, but they almost have the same kind of things. We debated, talked about new laws to make or not make, stuff like that. I love doing that kind of stuff. I attended their sessions too. Not only am I qualified, but I have a passion to do this.

Third of all, I have good activity. 3-4 hours in terms of school. This love for Firestone will make this group a better place for all of us, even YOU. My activity will help me answer your questions and suggestions quicker. Even legislative decisions.

I know a lot of people will be running to become a part of The House of Representatives. One thing that I might have that nobody has are my personalities and my big passion for this. I’m generous to all people no matter what rank you are. I’m kind and respectful to everyone too. I’ll try my hardest to do everything I can for you.

In all, I think I should be chosen the become a park of The House of Representatives. I thank you all for helping me and reading this too. You inspire me to become a candidate for this election. I will make everything better just for you. I’ll make the change you want. Thank you for your time.

Endorsements:
Rinextel - Speaker of the House

Signed, roboxzaxar

1 Like

Thanks for reading this.

1 Like

We really need more Representatives. Full support.

2 Likes

Endorsed and supported.

Speaker of the House, Rinextel

2 Likes

Support I guess…

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to fixing Firestone’s problems, and to add/change some of their laws that I don’t think should be there.

1 Like

Posted on behalf of who doesn’t not have their account approved.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes
1 Like