RobloxWashington66 for House of Representatives

I support.

2 Likes

I don’t have any legislative experience on ROBLOX platform wise. But I do have real life experience, I’m currently in Advanced Placement for Government with the letter grade of a B+. I was never offered the opportunity to serve in legislative positions, but I was offered the opportunity to attend the State Capitol in real life and see how legislative work, not only that we’re currently learning in AP Government the way the government operates. I feel as if I know what I will be doing without hesitation.

1 Like

Thank you. I don’t want to let Firestone Citizens down.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Ehh support :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

@Stamose Did that answer your question?

1 Like

support

2 Likes

That’s all the info I need

I suggest going to Municipal or county first, get some legislative experince under your belt before you run for a larger house like… Well House or Senate

1 Like

Alright, thank you for advice.

1 Like

Robloxwashington66 Has served on the municipal level as city council and Parish executive in Baton Rouge. He has a lot of skill and I believe he is ready for the big leagues.

He has my full endorsement.

2 Likes

Yes it did

2 Likes

If you say so. I dont vote nor support, all I care about is if people are compent enough to run the house or the senate as we have seen to much incompetence out of both houses of the Legislative Chambers and its sort of hurting my heart

3 Likes

Solid plans, constructive points.

I support.

2 Likes

I totally agree that’s why I think our citizens should stop voting based on popularity and instead vote for those who get things done. Hopefully it happens this election.

1 Like

That sir is what we call a Pipe Dream.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

question mark

1 Like

Voting has opened, go vote for a representative.

1 Like