ROBLOXilxx for Mayor of Redwood

Hello,

My name is ROBLOXilxx. I have been in Firestone for the past year. I have worked in FDPW for approximately 5 months and I am currently working in the FDOT for now 6 months! I have gained experience over this year of experience, I have seen how this city works and what it needs the most! I am Thinking of making more activities around the city of Redwood to make it more attracting. Since alot of things happen in that city, it would be nice to have something controlled and scheduled which would bring people together. Vote for ROBLOXilxx if you want change and more action in your city! Vote for your future vote now!

Signed,
ROBLOXilxx
Middle Class Citizen, FDOT Supervisor
Firestone State

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

SUPPORT!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

Kasterix
County Executive

1 Like

support

1 Like

Sorry to say, but you are a DOT worker, not a politician. Plus I don’t think you have enough experience to control the most populated city within the state. Much love tho bro, keep grinding.

1 Like

no support

you are suppose to list experiences that help you, not ones you are in

1 Like

I would like to add that my Deputy Mayor is gonna be JaMa1cAnU. He is currently employed in the SCSO and as a great knowledge about laws. On a side note, My plans if I get elected are: Make CD a Safer area and make a spot dedicated to chatting around which would be safer than the sidewalk right on the side of RW Blvd infront of CD. I would also organise a race thru redwood (A legal one with departments helping and such) to make Redwood more attractive and more civilized in a way. There would be many activities like such that would occur if I am elected!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

same thing but ok

1 Like

support

1 Like

Doesn’t mean you chose a LEO for a Deputy Mayor means they have a lot of experience, I suggest starting slow like I did. Don’t get ahead of yourself. If this was another city or a different election you might have my support.

1 Like
1 Like

Support

1 Like
1 Like

Vote for this person:

1 Like