Robloxelsuper for Mayor of the City of Arborfield

Robloxelsuper for City of Arborfield Mayor

Good evening, citizens. I am robloxelsuper and I am running for the position of Mayor of the City of Arborfield. During my time in Firestone I have noticed municipalities are particularly important inside the government. I want to help this city become better and have a stable government. After reading the City Charter multiple times, I have noticed some errors which I am sure I will be able to fix as the City Mayor.

Experience

I started my career inside Firestone in the Redwood City Council. When my term was half way over I ran on the Stapleton County Council Special Elections, I got the position but there was not much time left and was not able to do much. After that I got accepted into POST. In class 51 I got my certification and suddenly joined the Firestone Department of Corrections. I became a Correctional Officer. Sadly, after 2 months or so I had to resign from my position. A few weeks before resigning I got accepted into the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, where I currently am a Deputy.

Plans

As the Mayor of the City of Arborfield my main plan will be to fix all the loopholes and errors on the City Charter. I also want to ensure the city by getting an Attorney that we can trust on and is good for the position. I want to allow the people to have a voice in the government. I would host meetings and create forms for suggestions regarding the city government. I would also nullify outdated or non-beneficial legislation and replace it for new ones.

I would be interested on hosting by-weekly meetings or events for citizens to attend, ensuring more safety in the Arborfield hospital, SCFD and all over the city.

Some other plans are:

• Start relations between the City of Arborfield and other cities.

Inside a municipal government it is quite important to establish relationships between cities that may be crucial when there is an issue. This will also help connect with the County government, a government that will be more than useful and will help the city in abundance.

• Increase government activity.

While in the Stapleton County Council I have noticed none of the municipalities are completely active. I want to change this. The City of Arborfield does not currently have a Deputy Mayor or City Attorney. These two positions are very important inside the government. I want to fill all positions and also make the council be active, hosting sessions and creating legislation.

• Nominate a Deputy Mayor that will help the city.

A Deputy Mayor is probably one of the most important positions inside a City. Almost everyone believes the Deputy Mayor does not have an important role but that is not correct. The Deputy Mayor has to help the Mayor and the City Council.

• Introduce new bills benefiting the Stapleton County Fire Department.

The Stapleton County Fire Department is located inside the City of Arborfield, we could say it is our department. The government always wants to help departments inside their city. The SCFD is most likely indefensive, I want to help the department in all kinds of ways, ensuring their safety, comfort and benefiting them.

Conclusion

If you want to vote for a person that will represent and listen to you, I am the perfect candidate. I will try my best to ensure the success inside the City of Arborfield. If you persuade voting for me but you are not completely sure, feel free do DM me and ask me any questions you have. Robloxelsuper#0784. Thank you for reading!

Signed,
Robloxelsuper

2 Likes

mayors are useless but support ig

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Bump and reminder to DM me if you have any questions or concerns, robloxelsuper#0784

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Voting open.

2 Likes