Robloxelsuper for County Council

INTRODUCTION

Hello, Citizens of the State of Firestone. My name is robloxelsuper and I will be running for a seat in the Stapleton County Council. I look forward to introduce bills as soon as possible, assisting the people on Stapleton County. Without further ado, here is some information about me.

EXPERIENCE/POSITIONS

• Former Firestone Department of Corrections, Correctional Officer
  • Former Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, Deputy
  • x1 Redwood City Council
  • x1 Stapleton County Council
  • Firestone State Patrol, Trooper
  • FSP:Air Support Unit, Pilot
  • Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training, Admissions Officer
  • Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways, Environmental Regulator

PLANS

I have multiple plans for the Council Council. Last term was my first time I involved with government, I did not propose much as I was not exactly sure how everything worked. This term I want to start and end proposing as much legislation as I can. I plan on involving myself with City Governments to work on anything they might require. In addition I want to help the Stapleton County Fire Department and Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office. I will try to prepare Stapleton County for V3, hearing from citizens, trying to listen for complains or suggestions.

CONCLUSION

At the end, choosing the correct County Council is up to you. Remember to vote wisely, vote for someone that will represent and listen to you. Mostly important, vote for someone that is never gonna give you up, never gonna say goodbye.

Thank you for reading,
robloxelsuper.

1 Like

If you have any questions you may contact me via Discord robloxelsuper#0784

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I support

1 Like

1 Like

Robloxelsuper for Council 2020!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Campaigning is over! Go vote at Stapleton County Council Elections Voting, September-October 2020

1 Like