Roaring as your Representative

I corrected myself btw, meant to put SCSO instead of FNG.

2 Likes

I’m sorry? Did you just say you have to go through POST to become a Guards men?
He’s kidding right?

Sir, as former FNG Brigadier General, I can assure you that you do not have to go through POST to become a National Guardsmen. As well as it being a Volunteer Department.

PART ABOVE IS NOW INVALID

I actually never mentioned SCSO… uhhh, but okay sure

As said by our glorious Dictator FedoraMaster :b:98 “There will be no teams for Private Businesses”. The Private Sector will not help reduce crime and any way possible.

As I said before, Fed and his Devs promised when V2 was in Alpha that there would be in game jobs for Civilians to do, and several months later, this has yet to be a possibility.

Stapleton County and Any Roblox Nation for that matter, will never stop being a RP Version of a Need For Speed Game, and this, in no way is the Congress fault, this is FedoraMaster :b:98 and his Developers.

Thanks,
SeanCityNavy
Your Local Friendly Senator

2 Likes

You’re the opposite of fucking frendly. You basically just said let’s let the citizens result to crime and not help them.

2 Likes

That’s fake news sir,

Thanks,
SeanCityNavy
Your Local Friendly Senator

2 Likes

Instead of solving our problems by blaming developers we can analyze what we can do to solve these problems. I am unsure where you came to the conclusion that private businesses needed teams? When a private business gets approved they get their building placed in Firestone. Managers can stand in their building to manage workers and such. Not sure where you got the idea that you needed a team? This system predates the Rolerain administration.

I am trying very hard to reason with you but you seem to be trying to use the most obscure things to argue against me?

2 Likes

So are you stating that you do not care for citizen’s opinions?

2 Likes

Where the fuck did that conclusion come from?
I never stated that I don’t care for Citizen’s opinions

2 Likes

Support
SCSO, Deputy
NoahJN4VAL

1 Like

Well, you did whenever you had that comment non-fucking deleted.

Signed,
Screw you

2 Likes

Sir, you are now just attacking me, I will not be continuing this Conversation

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

absolute low blow. of course every congressperson cares about the citizens, also many things have changed!

not really, only leo jobs are tough

1 Like

Am I not allowed to have my own opinion? I don’t mean to go around slandering the house, slandering the House is unintentional, I was just sharing my Opinion, I don’t think the House is all bad, we do have a few good reps in the house, Yourself Included Techiey.

2 Likes

I updated it my last comment

1 Like

I just want all of these bad comments to stop, as it’s not productive for anyone. If we can all just stop bagging on each-other, I believe a lot more progress can be made.

1 Like

I understand

2 Likes

I think the House leadership is doing a good job and it’s making progress. I am not saying everyone in Congress is bad, I am saying a few congressman don’t care about citizens when they are elected and how I am not like that. Sorry for any remarks that you might have been offended by.

These House vs Senate fights actually prove my point stated in my speech. I am saying congress as a whole needs better relations and we must work together to make Firestone citizens on top, not the Senate nor the House.

Signed,
Racer

2 Likes

@TitanNation use your eyes and look at the state legislature Trello. There is no way you can say that we don’t care for our citizens. It’s our job to represent citizens and Sean for one is good at it. So how about let’s not be hostile towards congress. Thanks bud

Representative, Niclicious
Speaker Pro Tempore

1 Like

Now you are just attacking me. I will no longer be carrying on this conversation.

2 Likes

Elections are done