Ro_bertStrong For Senate

Dear Citizens of the Honorable State of Firestone,

I write to you today to ask for your support within my campaign of this Senatorial Elections. Each Campaigner must have at least Seven (7) signatures as told. That is indeed our goal, momentarily anyway.

________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s your time now, to finally see a functioning senate, an active one, and a responsible one. Throughout my work through the Firestone Bureau of Investigations, I have seen and investigated the corruption within Government Officials (GO) specifically the Senate. We had seen obvious biasedness, as well as immaturity and corruption from other Senators. We’ve seen Government Officials being influenced by other Officials, and changing their vote immediately due to that encouragement.

I’m not saying it’s not wrong to vote for what you think is right, but I’m saying is, vote for what the public wants & needs. I’m going to attempt to make this as short as possible.

What I’ll be fighting & voting for during my Senatorial term:

• Equal Rights
  • Security
  • Preventing Corruption
  • Good Department Leadership
  • Department needs

Now, let me explain what I mean by all that is listed above. Equal rights, is pretty self explanatory, equal rights to both the Civilian and the Peace Officer. Security, making sure that we take necessary actions and help the Department of Public Safety help us. Their job is to keep us safe, whether it is from our own Peace Officers, or not. Moving onto Preventing corruption, this depends on what the Senate is voting on, my goals will be limiting the corruption and any other issues within Departments if i have the chance. Good Department Leadership refers to any Nominees for Positions such as; Director, Superintendent, Sheriff, etc.

I’m here fighting for both the Peace Officers & the Public.

Pick someone you can lean on, trust, and approach easily.

Signed,
7a73097e32f48238bc591639167cfbcf
Firestone Bureau of Investigations,
Assistant Special Agent in Charge
Congressional Candidate

Edit:

I would very much appreciate it if all comments that are not “Support,” are to be directed to me, Ro_bertStrong, not posted on my Forum. Thank you.

Support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

TitanNation supports, however his account is suspended.

1 Like

Mr. b04g62 supports.

Support.

2 Likes

yes support

2 Likes

Start out as house… You don’t jump from No experience in Congress to the Senate.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

It was debunked please go check my response forum there is picture proof.

1 Like

I still think you should get some experience for you do not have any in Congress. You are ignorant about Congress and have ZERO experience.

1 Like

It isn’t Insulting it is just pointing out you have 0 experience, and ignorant isn;t an insult it is pointing out you are not educated on such matter with experience.

1 Like

@Joxility
@RobertHWilliams

Stop arguing

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support. Do great things my man.

Signed,
Brotix_RBLX