Richie_Bear for Redwood City Council

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I’m sure most of you know who I am, thanks to the rather large list of positions I have held within this State in the many years I have been around.

I am writing today to inform you all that I intend to run for City Council within the great City of Redwood. Now, you may be asking why am I running, and why the hell should I vote for you.

Well, I shall be short and brief because none of us really like reading.

I am experienced, I have been around in Firestone for a very long time. During this time I’ve served in multiple departments and being command positions, the politics they deal with. But now I think l it’s about time I dabble in the other side of politics.

I want to support the city, and the Redwood Police Department to continue to thrive.

Now, unlike most I’m not going to sit here and give you all bullsh** “plans” as to be perfectly honest. I don’t have any. But what I do know is that should I be trust to hold the position of City Council I will be more then happy to quickly, effectively and efficiently deal with any issues, needs and other duties required of the position.

I will be there for the City, and the Departments of them to support them, and continue to watch them grow and flourish.

TLDR: Vote Richie if you want me to actually support Redwood rather then try to hinder it with stupid ideas that they have not researched correctly

Richie_Bear,
RPD Chief of Police
Fmr. DHS Secretary
Fmr. IO Chief
Fmr. FNG
Fmr. DOT and DPW Employee
And more.

2 Likes

MASSIVE SUPPORT

1 Like

support!’!

1 Like

Huge support and endorse. Richie_Blud is a great guy who has done so much for the City of Redwood in his role as Police Chief. He knows the ins and outs of the city, and I don’t know who would do a better job.

/s/ DonxId
Mayor of Redwood

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

support!!!

2 Likes

Support, amazing guy