Revised tire pop

Topic Suggestion correction: To simply add a button to disable or activate it, and adjust the lean.

1. I agree with your ideas, it needs to be revised. A speed reduction would be great, maybe 10 sps or so per tire. That way pursuing an SRT is actually manageable. I think in addition to that, cars with blown out tires should randomly flick to the left or right a little to throw off the driver and give LEOs a chance.

2. We have been told by an SCSO Lieutenant to go Pattern 3 when responding; if your tire is taken out, it’s your fault for not following the move over law.

@Hitman_Agent00 Pit maneuvers are hard to do with crappy roblox physics. Additionally, not many people would actually RP a pit correctly, or if they do, would just drive off like nothing happened after the pit. The unrealism of wheel popping is the trade-off of not having vehicle damage. If a cop car slams into your engine block at 80 MPH, your car is done for. Yet in FS, you can keep driving.

@G_abee It wouldn’t be that hard, just reduce the max speed of the car. They already have the script to “deflate” the tire.

3 Likes

Well said, but in reply to the SCSO LT. Not all people move out of the way in real life and in FS, and if you do hit a Citizen… no matter what… driving off can lead to Hit & Run charges.

I reckon that the tires should deflate over a 10-20 second time span

When I saw you sitting AFK in your White Mustang, SF came over, and we blocked you in. (Note, we didn’t pop tires). We waited for you to come back, then we actually RPed.

O hell nah. Don’t touch the SRTs. Fergie already screwed up the SRT’s back wheel’s suspension which turned my SRT into a lowrider. Now this?

1 Like

“hard to script”

the function for pit bar activation is already one button, so i mean, all you need to do is make a new button, and then change the script according to the button.

2 Likes